The Mod Squad: Louis Vuitton and Moschino Lookbooks S/S 13
Powered by Blogger.

The Mod Squad: Louis Vuitton and Moschino Lookbooks S/S 13

I know I'm about a six months too late to be talking about Spring/Summer but when these collections were released I was very busy making terrible life decisions haha :/ anyway its technically Spring so w/e. My favourite collections are Louis Vuitton and Moschino, theyre so dreamy

Let's relive Louis Vuitton's amazing SS show featuring escalators, colour-blocking, matching twin models. I created some fashion collages inspired by Louis Vuitton's collection.


Louis Vuitton SS 2013 - Green


Green dress, €50 / ASOS white pumps, €21 / Zatchels leather purse, €78


I love this green checkered dress from oasap, its almost a perfect copy.

Louis Vuitton SS 13 - Grey


I know the dress is striped not checkered but it replicates simple, sleek, color-blocking so well. Isn't this bag amazing? It looks so sophisticated for the price.


Moschino's collection gave their interpretation of the sixties fashion revolution in London. Some of the black and white suits clothing remind me of this picture while the more colourful outfits are reminiscent of Carnaby Street fashion and psychedelica



Moschino SS 13 - Black and White


I think the best way to create the sixties mod look is with over-sized white round sunglasses, they instantly make you look cool


Moschino SS13 - Colourful

This is my favorite outfit ever! The tweed skirt is colourful, cute, the love clutch bag  is from modcloth  is the yellow checkered socks from topshop, they remind of Louis Vuitton's collection. I think the best way to create Moschino's collection is to use color in a fun way while teaming it with sixties inspired accessories and lots and lots of hairspray

No comments